.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Granola to Go

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Things to do when you get home

I need a break from these trip updates and I imagine you do, too. The reality of coming home from the trip involved laundry, grocery shopping, a long shower and a haircut. I wanted to get my haircut on the trip but there was no convenient time. Since moving here, I have taken to cutting my own hair. If you note the pictures from the trip and then the ones on this page, you will see the difference. I love playing with self portraits on the digital camera. I suppose one could say I'm a little bit vain.




By the way, this is a caption of Debbie, Karen and me. We are the three women in the Desert Cats Jazz Band- notice the matching shirts and SHOES! Dorothy goes disco! I love it! This was taken a couple days before spring break at our sneak peak performance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home