.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Granola to Go

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Dubai Part 2

I thought I would share with you a few photos from Dubai. I am not sure if you will fully get the Legoland ideal, but here is a taste of it. Stay tuned for more photos of architectue from the most superficial city on earth.



Here is a photo from on the short walk from the beach, which is 5 minutes from the school, to the mall which is about 10 minutes from the beach. Make sure you read the sign at the medical centre.





and a photo from the Cirque du Soleil

2 Comments:

  • Hey Ramona!

    I've got our grammatically correct friend checking out your site now too! Just wondering when you will be home this summer. Winnipege FF is July 5th or something, so hoping to see you!
    J-bird

    By Blogger Anon, at 10:28 AM  

  • Jen,

    as long as I do not find corrections from the grammatically correct friend, I am happy to have more readers. I do tend to write hastily and not proofread the blogs.

    Should be back in SK in mid-late June, depending on what is happening in life.

    By Blogger Granola Girl, at 9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home