.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Granola to Go

Friday, March 23, 2007

happy love bus and other miscellaneous scenes

This Thursday, I took a friend guitar shopping. Then we met up with another friend to go for manicures and pedicures followed by lunch at our favourite salad bar. Yum. On the way back to the car, we saw this happy love bus in front of a store. I am not sure why it's there... Note that this is just up the street from where we saw the monkey in a dress in a car in the parking lot. Welcome to the weirdness that is Kuwait.



I am definitely enjoying the freedom of mobility with the car. It worked out really well to take over a lease from a friend. I got an adaptor for my i-pod shuffle today. It's certainly soothing to listen to good music while driving. Thank goodness because the radio here is pretty bad and lights last forever. It's very trying on my patience.

In other news, the weather is gorgeous and holding out on coolness. I love it! It gets pretty warm mid-day but very tolerable and quite cool in the mornings and evenings, though my blood has thinned. I find 13C cool enough for a jacket, or at least the classic bergundy velour bunny hug.

Finally, I will share with you a nice sunrise photo, taken a couple weeks ago from out my living room landing. So pretty...


Okay, time for bed. Take care out there!

1 Comments:

  • Hi! Just so you know...I enjoy reading your blog and checking up on your happenings!!! Take care, Kathy

    By Blogger The Kruger Family, at 11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home