.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Granola to Go

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Since last week...

Our trip felt like a lifetime! I have been home in Kuwait for 24 hours and still feel I am reeling in the many moments of experience. It was a challenging trip- note to others- do NOT go to Israel during pesah (passover). It is not a good time to be there, but we had no other opportunity to go so we did what we could. More on that later. For now I will finish with Luxor.

I will update over the next while though school is pretty hectic until, well, the end of the year, so I cannot promise anything. I may try to get a photo account online so I can upload the photos and folks can look at them easily. Again, the whole time in front of computer will determine the end result.

Luxor Temple


























Karnak Temple





and the most important part of the day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home