.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Granola to Go

Friday, February 16, 2007

good things

I am tired today as I was up late last night dancing to live music. My friend Elie played with a cover band, not the best music ever, but good enough for dancing an singing along. The venue was nice- a large diwaniya style tent- decent sound and a fun time.

Here is my quick list of things that make me feel good:

1. Dancing to live music.
2. Having access to my friend's car while she's away. Freedom! I love driving!
3. Having good friends with a connection so close you can will them to call or text message.
4. Having room to spare in a pair of jeans I literally had to tuck myself into in October.
5. Holding my friends' 10 day old girl- she has the longest fingers I have ever seen on a baby.
6. Dealing with a difficult situation in the best manner possible and feeling my tension headache literally melt away in moments.
7. Wishing people a Happy Over Commercialized Love Day!
8. Sleeping enough to function normally. That is what I will do now.

peace out!

1 Comments:

  • Ramona,

    Even though I am remiss when it comes to e-mailing or posting comments, know I am reading your blog regularly and sending positive energy your way:-)

    Katie

    By Blogger Katie, at 8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home