.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Granola to Go

Monday, January 22, 2007

better already

Just so nobody has to worry, I am feeling better. I had a little bit of time to work things out and am fine. My mom sent an e-mail saying the 22 or 23 January was the most "down" day of the year. I am not sure how this "downness" is measured but apparently I was not alone in feeling bummed out. And so it goes.

I went to bed at 10:30 last night, like usual. This morning when my alarm went off to tell me it was time for yoga practice, I turned it off and went back to sleep. At 6:19 my phone rang. It was my friend who I ride to school with and we were to leave at 6:10. By 6:30 I was downstairs ready to go. My head hurts and I am tired but feeling okay otherwise. Think I will make coffee....

Last evening, I had friends over to eat leftover perogies before going to band practice. Rehearsal was good this time- we played lots and didn't talk much. Fun times. I played piano a bit too, which felt pretty good. Very much out of practice, but still fun!

Life is good...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home