.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Granola to Go

Monday, January 08, 2007

What I should be doing...

is so often different than what I am doing.

It's about 11:00PM on a school night. I had a typical day of work followed by a meeting, then I stayed to do some work before jazz practice in the evening. I made the mistake of getting a coffee with my friend/band mate at about 6:30 and am still totally wired. It was very strong coffee!

So, what I should be doing now:

1. Sleeping
2. Working on school stuff
3. Organizing my CDs
4. Home pedicure
5. Yoga

What I am actually doing now:

1. Evidently I am writing this blog
2. Eating cereal because coffee speeds metabolism- so hungry
3. Thinking I really need a haircut, my ends are all split up
4. Wishing I were tired enough to sleep
5. Surfing the net and hoping for a new e-mail message from anyone at all

Here's a happy little greeting from the Taj Mahal.

1 Comments:

  • Hi Ramona! I am also supposed to be sleeping and instead hanging out on the net..but, not because of coffee, but because of getting a new washing machine after the old one kerplunked..far too exciting to sleep! I guess I'm getting old when I find my washing machine exciting!

    By Blogger The Kruger Family, at 3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home