.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Granola to Go

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Who said that?

After a lovely after school massage, I went for dinner with Caroline this evening. I know, it's all very luxurious but such is life in Kuwait. We decided to order cheesecake for dessert as I have had a hankering for it all week. It came with a scoop of delicious vanilla ice cream. Unconventional but yummy.

So as we had almost finished devouring the tasty treat, Caroline informed me I had slopped ice cream on my shirt, which happened to be my pastel pink sweater set. My response: that's okay, I have a load of pinks to wash already... then I thought- WAIT! Who just said that? Oh, me...

I don't know why I find these things so funny, but I cannot help it.

My belly hurts from too much food...and it's bedtime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home