.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Granola to Go

Thursday, December 07, 2006

A new decade!

I celebrated my 30th birthday this weekend. I am optimistic about the 30s- I think this is going to be a great decade for me. I feel like I have finally started figuring things out. Funnily enough, I am more similar to my high school seniors than many other people in the world. Maybe I had it all figured when I was 17 and just didn't have the confidence to support my claims. At any rate, I am glad for those who love and understand me.

Scenes from the party... Blowing out the candle.

Me and my friend Ted, the best drummer I know.


Wish you could have been there...

3 Comments:

  • Happy Belated Birthday!! I hope the celebration was great, but that the year is even better!!

    By Blogger Twinkle, at 7:01 AM  

  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAMONA!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:05 AM  

  • Happy Birthday Sweetie Pie!! I am attempting to send you a package for Christmas but it will be late I think. You could count it as a birthday present but then it would be even later!! You crazy sagitarius you!!

    Lots of Love, Jen

    By Blogger Anon, at 6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home