.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Granola to Go

Saturday, May 12, 2007

quick update, photos next time

Is anyone reading this???? Or has everyone converted to the evil facebook??? ARG!

For those of you on the edges of your seats in wonder, the Virgin Megastore reopened just days after it closed. Much ado about nothing, as things go here.

Things are generally okay. Busy and a little stressful but good...it's better to be busy. I got to go to an art opening at the French Embassy on Thursday. It was so nice- there wasn't much art or space but we were in a French library and I was happy to be surrounded by books, and to have a little glass of wine at noon.

My next plan of attack for anywhere I move- as quickly as possible, seek artists and musicians and get involved. Exchange numbers shamelessly.

I said good bye to my friend Jose last week. I hadn't seen him since November or talked to him since December, but it was good to gather together with some nice friends and chill. It's important to know how many lovely people there are anywhere in the world, and how time passage can make someone more endearing. Jose is back in Venezuela now, and plans to move to Calgary in 6-8 months.

Life is funny.

I look forward to the next month being over and seeing you all again the weekend of June 16th.

1 Comments:

  • Hi Ramona!!! Yes!!! I read it!!!! All the time!!! Love keeping up with your adventures!! Kathy

    By Blogger The Kruger Family, at 12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home