.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Granola to Go

Friday, April 27, 2007

ANZAC Ball

Last night, I danced til my energy ran out. We were honouring the Australia and New Zealand Army Corps with a huge buffet and heaps of music and dancing. It was a fun time, mostly. There was a certain amount of drama, but not anything worth getting into right now. Let's just say that I lost a little faith in my ability to judge character and lost a little faith in the goodness of a friend. As is goes.

I had a pretty dress and I "looked lovely" as spoken by the aformentioned friend.



The week preceeding had been hectic as I was in Doha for an Arts Festival trip for 5 days (Thursday til Monday), came back in time to get ready for my jazz band concert, went to the concert and played quite well...and got home at 10. I just have 7 more weeks to plunge through and then, thankfully, it will be time to recharge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home