.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Granola to Go

Saturday, November 11, 2006

In Remembrance

I do not know the reason behind this, but we do not acknowledge Remembrance Day here. It is not even called a different name like Armistice or Veteran's day. It may be due to the ignoring of Judaism or something but it's so hard to say.

The weather is now perfect for me, in the mid teens most of the time, I think. I have so much energy from the change in season and it seemed to happen over night. A week ago it was still quite hot by noon and now it's just nice all the time. I am a fan of cooler weather anyway and prefer permanent temperatures in the mids teens.

At school it's International Week and today I had high school band students do a concert. It was pretty good, though still lots to work on. My students are amazing, you cannot imagine.

I am stuck in a travel dilemma for Winter Break. I want to go to India and do yoga and I also want to go to Turkey though it will be cold. I would also like to go to the beach for awhile. Alas, will probably jsut go to India as it will be fairly easy and inexpensive to do.

I think that is all for now as I am tired and in need of sanity.

Take care, eh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home