.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Granola to Go

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Hallowe'en Party and other fun things

A quick update for you. Hopefully you have a chance to see these before they're gone. My friend came to the Hallowe'en Party on Thursday night and took heaps of photos. That was only the last stage of the party, 11:00PM and on.

To see some of the fun, please check out this link:

http://www.brickwalkfineart.com/20051027/index.htm

These pictures will only be up until November 5th, so check them out now. I feel like a salesperson.



Here are a couple photos to entice you.

2 Comments:

  • R.
    I love the pictures. You look so cute, as per ususal! I am moving into the classroom tomorrow, and will be up to full time by next week. I will be retching soon. I don't know anything about electricity, or weather! Guess what I'll be teaching...
    Take a look at my blog, I put up a couple of pic's now that I figured that out, and I'm going to be adding more soon too.
    Missing you, but very happy for you!
    Su.

    By Blogger paisleypalace, at 8:38 PM  

  • Hey Mona mona mona. Glad to here your life is non-stop excitement and hapiness! My life is upheaval, but I just got my place looking schmazzy so I'll be having a housewarming soon. Only trouble is I don't know how to make blueberry lavender muffins!! Sigh

    By Blogger Anon, at 10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home