.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Granola to Go

Friday, December 12, 2008

A few more things...

It's getting cozier in my living room, as I have been rearranging furniture in order to clear space for a designated yoga/meditation and massage room. I like having a bookshelf in the living room, and sitting at a desk rather than on the sofa to type on the computer.

My neighbour a floor below is gone for the holidays. Her cat is still home though, and is in heat so I can hear the desperate "rrrrroooowr", especially in the evenings. Too funny.

The weather here is great. It's quite cool at the moment, meaning sweaters and jackets and scarves. I like it. Because we have had substantial rains this fall (more rain the the last two years combined), trees are more green, flowers are blooming and there is even some little grassy patches in the vast sand lot by our apartments.

Due to the holidays, cricket matches are more frequent than only Fridays. It's nice to see the workers out enjoying themselves, and to hear the cheering coming from outside.

As for me, I think I should start packing to go to Turkey. One more day and I'll be off. Let me know if you want anything :)

Lots of love and holiday cheer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home