.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Granola to Go

Friday, March 07, 2008

What I've Been Up to Lately

subtitle: Excuses are for people who need them.

I have been really busy lately, I do not have internet access at home and I haven't enough time to compose thoughtful and attractive entries. This is done at school and I do not have pictures on this computer so this will be a verbal entry.

1. The trip to India was lovely. It was not the adventure I usually have in India, or on any travels for that matter, but it was easy and relaxing.

2. Full swing since returning- in this week alone, I have spent about 8 hours on set design for the MS play.

3. I had to briefly present at the faculty meetings on Tuesday, which was a bit nerve wracking. I get nervous in front of peers.

4. I think I will be putting in about 20 hours with the play this week.

5. We have a jazz band gig tonight that is about a 45 minutes drive from the main city. Should be interesting. We learned of the gig on Sunday, could not rehearse as our usual Monday time, and are therefore practicing for a while today.

6. I have a friend staying with me for the weekend as she is her watching her children play in a basketball tournament.

7. I went for a head massage last night and a manicure/pedicure this morning. I feel, as a sign for a beauty salon in Kochin (India) said "maximum pretty".

8. Oh, and I work full time. Did I mention I'm having a little trouble fitting that in?

We have a lovely blue sky kind of day, the weather is calm, the birds are singing. I spent from 6:30 (that's sleeping in on the weekend, folks) til 8:00 drinking coffee in my PJs with Ahne. For all these things I am grateful. It's a good way to live.

Lots of love...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home