.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Granola to Go

Saturday, May 27, 2006

A Band Odyssey

Greetings all!

I am back in the swing of things. Last week was the year end band concert (Spring 2006: A Band Odyssey) and I normally do not boast but my kids ROCKED! They played so well, and though not everything was perfect, there were many things that came together just in time for the performance. I was on an adrenaline high for two days afterwards. Then, for the first time in years, I had that post RCM piano exam feeling, where you have spent all of your conscious and subconscious energy thinking and working towards a musical goal and feel immense relief when you achieve the goal. It truly was an odyssey, as has been this school year and this journey. Now that my major performance is over, I am left feeling a little empty though I have no shortage of other work to do.

There is not much else going on. I have been working, hanging out, going to yoga classes, trying to keep on top of things at work and trying to stay present (I will be home in 3 weeks!!!)

I will write again when feeling more inspired to be interesting or witty.

til then...20 days and I'll be halfway there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home