.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Granola to Go

Sunday, April 02, 2006

April Fool's

I have a funny story to share about April Fool's Day.

Yesterday (April 1) was the first day back after springbreak. I had left air conditioning on in my room over the break, so it was a little cool. I left my dor open while I worked before school started so I could get some fresher air and a bit of warmth in the room. Our doors all open to the outside.

I closed my door when I went to sign in and pick up student notices and attendance sheets. When I got back to my room and opened the door, a cat (we have many strays on campus) came running out the door. I guess I had accidentally shut the cat in and not noticed it in the room.

I crossed the room to my desk and noticed it smelled bad. The cat had POOPED! Luckily, it had pooped on an empty plastic folder I had left on the floor. I simply dumped the dump under a tree in the parking lot and put the folder in the garbage.

The moral of the story...being untidy is sometimes preferable OR watch out for stray cats. You decide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home