.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Granola to Go

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Deutschland

I have only a few minutes left of my internet time in my Munich hostel. There are many young, drunk folks here ,as there are when hostelling through Europe.

The trip over here was nice. I had a good seata companion on the way to Toronto and to Frankfurt. In Frankfurt airport, I stored some of my stuff, bought a five day train pass and headed to Baden-Baden. After some strolling and a visit to the thermal bath, I made my way to Freiburg, checked into a great hostel and went to a percussion concert. It was a long day, having arrived at 7am and not getting to bed til after 11. I slept until 2:30 in the afternoon...silly jet lag. My plans for hiking in the Black Forest were interrupted by rain yesterday and today I took the train here to Munich.

The rain finally let up this evening and I hope it has ended for the duration of the trip, though I will appreciate this last bit of cool, rainy weather I will experience for some time.

Time is out- later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home